Let’s take a quick little look at the life cycle of Forsaken death knights.
- You are a dude(tte). Maybe you are a soldier, maybe you are just some schmuck.
- You are poisoned, and get incredibly sick, waste away, and die a horrible death.
- Your soul is stolen and you are raised as a zombie in mindless service to the Lich King.
- Sylvanas Windrunner, because she is HARD. CORE., personally breaks the mind control and restores your soul to you. You are still a zombie.
- Because you are pissed about being a zombie, you decide to fight the Lich King and all of his other mindless servants as a member of the Argent Dawn.
- You die. Again.
- Your soul is stolen and you are raised as a mindless zombie in the Lich King’s service. Again.
- Tirion Fordring, because he is HARD. CORE. (and has the assistance of a naaru on a stick), personally breaks the mind control and restores your soul to you. Again. You are still a zombie. Again.
Dude. Is there anything in the world that sucks more than that sequence? I mean, man. Damn. Perhaps the Forsaken should be holding weekly classes about how to hang on to one’s soul.